Orders & Returns
Product Returns and Refunds
We understand that it can sometimes be hard to choose the right items online and we want to make sure you’re completely satisfied with your experience with Man Perfected. We will happily accept returns of unused and unopened products providing that we receive your return request within 30 days from the date of purchase. Please note that we do not refund the original postage fees if any.
We ask that:
- Items are unopened and unused (with the original tags and hygiene seals in tact)
- Items are in the original packaging (which needs to be in original condition)
- You retain your receipt for proof of purchase
Simply contact Man Perfected via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you further instructions on how to go about your return. The process is quite straight forward:
- We’ll let you know where to send the goods to.
- When we receive the goods, provided that they are in their original condition we’ll then process your exchange/refund.
- If there are any issues with your return (like they don’t meet the criteria above), we’ll be in touch.
All products are listed for sale in good faith, but it is possible that a supplier may notify us that a product is currently unavailable or no longer available. Upon receipt of this information from a supplier, a member of our customer service team will contact you to let you know of the cancellation and will offer you a choice of an alternative product or a refund.
Faulty or damaged items
We are very careful when packing your items to ensure that they won’t get damaged in transit. However, if for whatever reason they arrive damaged or faulty, we ask that you let us know within 7 days of receiving the order in the mail and we will organise for the products to be returned to us and a replacement sent out to you.